About Our Law Firm
Ohio Family Law and Divorce Lawyer
At Treneff Cozza Law, LLC in central Ohio, we provide personal attention and experienced counsel with the goal of protecting and improving your family’s lives. In every case we handle, our team strives:
- To preserve the family and to assist in providing a healthy environment in which children can grow and flourish
- To treat clients, opposing parties, opposing counsel, witnesses, judges, magistrates, guardians and court personnel with civility and respect
- To give clients professional advice that is based upon the law and local practice
- To be forthright about the reasonableness and attainability of client goals
- To litigate thoroughly, based upon a coherent and developed case plan
- To negotiate with patience, common sense, and creativity
- To empower the client to make informed decisions by educating the client concerning the legal and procedural issues involved in the case
As experienced family law attorneys, we welcome the opportunity to be of service to you and to help an adult or child in need.
Focused Representation in Family Law
The attorneys at Treneff Cozza Law, LLC believe in helping clients find reasonable solutions to cases. They work with clients to provide a thorough understanding of current case law and, with a respectful, caring approach, they help clients determine their goals and make informed decisions. The attorneys are experienced in handling complex cases involving businesses and intricate assets. Mr. Treneff has practiced in all aspects of family law for over 30 years: divorce, dissolution and property division; child custody, child support and modifications; paternity, prenuptial agreements and all related matters.
Based in Westerville, we serve Columbus, Franklin and Delaware counties and the surrounding areas of central Ohio. We offer non-judgmental advice and representation to men and women in all types of families, including unmarried parents, same sex partners or grandparents.
Personal Attention and Community Involvement
We don’t just serve you in the law office or courtroom; we contribute to our communities and neighborhoods, too.
Lawyer Craig P. Treneff is currently serving as Mayor of the City of Westerville, Ohio. Craig has served with distinction as Chairman of the Westerville, Ohio, City Council, as Vice Chair of the Westerville, Ohio, City Council, as chair of that city’s planning commission and member of the board of zoning appeals, and as president of the board of trustees with the Directions for Youth and Families organization. Many of our area’s at-risk youth have benefited from his guidance and wisdom.
Lawyer Andrea L. Cozza currently serves as Board Vice President for Citizens for Humane Action (“CHA”) Animal Shelter, she serves on the shelter’s operations committee and volunteers regularly at the shelter. Andrea also plays year round with the Westerville Community Band and she is President of the House Corporation Board for a Greek organization at The Ohio State University.