Ohio Family Law and Divorce Lawyer
At Treneff Cozza Law, LLC in central Ohio, we provide personal attention and experienced counsel with the goal of protecting and improving your family's lives. In every case we handle, our team strives:
- To preserve the family and to assist in providing a healthy environment in which children can grow and flourish
- To treat clients, opposing parties, opposing counsel, witnesses, judges, magistrates, guardians and court personnel with civility and respect
- To give clients professional advice that is based upon the law and local practice
- To be forthright about the reasonableness and attainability of client goals
- To litigate thoroughly, based upon a coherent and developed case plan
- To negotiate with patience, common sense, and creativity
- To empower the client to make informed decisions by educating the client concerning the legal and procedural issues involved in the case
As experienced family law attorneys, we welcome the opportunity to be of service to you and to help an adult or child in need.
Focused Representation in Family Law
All cases accepted by Treneff Cozza Law, LLC are staffed by Craig Treneff and Andrea Cozza, affording the client an attractive blended billing rate as well as multiple points of communication. Mr. Treneff has practiced in all aspects of family law for over 30 years: divorce, dissolution and property division; child custody, child support and modifications; paternity, prenuptial agreements and all related matters.
Based in Westerville, we serve Columbus, Franklin and Delaware counties and the surrounding areas of central Ohio. We offer non-judgmental advice and representation to men and women in all types of families, including unmarried parents, same sex partners or grandparents.
Personal Attention and Community Involvement
We don't just serve you in the law office or courtroom; we contribute to our communities and neighborhoods, too.
Lawyer Craig P. Treneff is currently serving as Chairman of the Westerville, Ohio, City Council. Craig has served with distinction as Vice Chair of the Westerville, Ohio, City Council, as chair of that city's planning commission and member of the board of zoning appeals, and as president of the board of trustees with the Directions for Youth and Families organization. Many of our area's at-risk youth have benefited from his guidance and wisdom.
Contact Treneff Cozza Law, LLC
Call us toll-free at 866-829-0717 or send us an e-mail to set up a confidential consultation about your divorce, dissolution, custody, or other family law issue.