Franklin County, Ohio, Family Law Attorney
For 30 years, Treneff Cozza Law, LLC in central Ohio has successfully and primarily focused on family law matters, handling issues ranging from divorce and dissolution to child custody, child support and parentage. We base both the style and content of our representation on the unique goals of each client, and we always involve you in the development of a comprehensive case plan.
We don't just preach the importance of personal service and experienced counsel in addressing your legal needs. We practice it, applying in-depth knowledge and state-of-the-art technology to every case. We are available for every question or concern you might have, through every phase of your case.
Personal Attention, Experienced Counsel
You can trust our firm's reputation for results in the practice of family law, including:
- Divorce or legal separation
- Dissolution ("uncontested divorce")
- Property division, including high asset divorce
- Child custody and visitation
- Interstate custody issues and parent relocation
- Same sex co-custody or grandparent custody
- Child support and spousal support/alimony
- Paternity/parenting rights
- Post-decree modifications and appeals
- Prenuptial agreements
Our lawyers work hard to get results through meticulous case preparation, availability to clients, and regular communication. It's an approach to family law that we have found to be successful and that our clients have told us they appreciate.
Ready to Address Your Family Law Problems
Our Westerville law office serves greater Columbus, Franklin and Delaware counties and the surrounding areas of central Ohio. Call us toll-free at 866-829-0717 or contact us online.